Rookery Manor News, Offers & Events Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rookery Manor News, Offers & Events Forum

Forthcoming Events & Special Offers

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rookery Manor Proud to Announce Charity of the Year - BIBIC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Rookery Manor Proud to Announce Charity of the Year - BIBIC Empty
PostSubject: Rookery Manor Proud to Announce Charity of the Year - BIBIC   Rookery Manor Proud to Announce Charity of the Year - BIBIC EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:50 am

I am the managing Director of Rookery Manor and I would like to express my delight in introducing my chosen charity, bibic.

Bibic is a national charity offering practical help to families caring for children with conditions such as autism, cerebral palsy, Down’s syndrome, development delay, traumatic and acquired brain injury and specific learning difficulties such as attention deficits hyperactivity disorder, dyslexia and dyspraxia.

Many of us take learning for granted. From birth we discover new skills and develop a fuller understanding of the world around us. For many children this process isn’t so easy. It can be difficult for them to make sense of the things that others take for granted. Bibic exists to help these children reach their full potential and live a fulfilling and more rewarding life.

Why I have chosen bibic.

“I have chosen bibic because with so many of us today leading exceedingly busy lives, we have allowed ourselves the luxury and choice to ignore those that are different from what many of us consider; normal! I feel we need to open our eyes to the people around and teach those that have limited knowledge.
I want my staff and guests’ to embrace bibic to increase awareness and raise more money for such a worthwhile cause.”

If you would like to make a donation, their will be a pillar-box in the Reception suites; designated for bibic.

We will be hosting a few charity events in aid of bibic during the coming year. If you wish to continue to support bibic, please ask at Reception for a list of our forthcoming events; 08454 09 09 09, alternative please visit our website for details: www.rookery-manor.co.uk

Many thanks for your continued support.

Rookery Manor Proud to Announce Charity of the Year - BIBIC Nurtur10
Back to top Go down
http://www.rookery-manor.co.uk

Rookery Manor Proud to Announce Charity of the Year - BIBIC
Page 1 of 1