Rookery Manor News, Offers & Events Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rookery Manor News, Offers & Events Forum

Forthcoming Events & Special Offers

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pippa Ward from Wedding Ideas shares her thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Pippa Ward from Wedding Ideas shares her thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Pippa Ward from Wedding Ideas shares her thoughts   Pippa Ward from Wedding Ideas shares her thoughts EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:54 am

Truffles Restaurant review 28/05/08

We were delighted to be invited to the relaunch of the Truffles Restaurant with its fabulous new look and menu.

The first impressions of the restaurant were that of a warm welcome in a very fresh and funky environment.

The staff were extremely efficient and very helpful and the food was lovely, definitely the best duck I have ever had (very well recommended). The problem was choosing what to eat as everything on the menu looked so good! We both had different meals, which were very well presented and tasted absolutely delicious.

I would be very keen to join you for your first themed evening on the 27th June.

I will not only be recommending to all of our readers at Wedding Ideas but also to all of my friends, family and colleagues as an exceptional dinning experience. Its an asset to what is already a thriving establishment and I wish you all the very best.

Thank you again for a wonderful evening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rookery-manor.co.uk

Pippa Ward from Wedding Ideas shares her thoughts
Page 1 of 1