Rookery Manor News, Offers & Events Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rookery Manor News, Offers & Events Forum

Forthcoming Events & Special Offers

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fantastic evening - one we will remember by Melody Sperring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-17

A fantastic evening - one we will remember by Melody Sperring Empty
PostSubject: A fantastic evening - one we will remember by Melody Sperring   A fantastic evening - one we will remember by Melody Sperring EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:51 am

Overall we had a great night.
We were very warmly welcomed by friendly staff, smiling faces (nothing worse than eating out where the staff don't look happy to be there) and a lovely smell of olive bread.
The service was very good, the head waiter was particularly helpful when asked what he would recommend and happy to engage in conversation.

The food - excellent, though Mum's lamb kebabs were nice they were too much to eat for a starter for one person.
The crostini trios were delicious as were the mussels, next time I will have to try the thai alternative! Desserts were nice, though the mango wasn't quite ripe as I like it. (A harsh criticism coming from a savoury girl who prefers starters to desserts!)
Overall menu choice good - I could have eaten all of the choices! I will definately come back and recommend.

I really liked the table decorations! A simple table runner is effective and stylish.

I look forward to my next meal at Truffles Restaurant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rookery-manor.co.uk

A fantastic evening - one we will remember by Melody Sperring
Page 1 of 1